1cB0_w8lk2MwW-dXgENZO8azRAs Hero Prince Indebted To Director Teja - AtoZ Cinema News
Latest Cinema News | Audio Launch Stills | Movie Stills | Wallpapers | Short Films

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets

Hero Prince Indebted To Director Teja



Hero Prince who is in a full swing with handful of offers. He shared his feeling in an interview given to a famous Telugu daily print media. He said that, “Right now I have good contacts in film Industry, but when I debuted it was only director Teja whom I knew. He is the person who made me a hero and I am indebted to him”.

Talking about his name, My Dad got married before his elder brother and I was the first male child of the next generation. So my granddad named me Prince”.

He also said that, I am actually a big fan of Mahesh Babu, now I am very happy that people have started comparing my looks to Mahesh Babu “. apart from this his upcoming film “Manasunu Maya Seyakke” ready for release.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. - All Rights Reserved | Designed By CC Templates Designs